Sunday 25 November 2012

St Columbas Hospice, Edinburgh

As some of you will know my mum died on the 4th of November 2012 and had spent the last two weeks of her life being cared for by the wonderful staff at St Columbas Hospice in Edinburgh.

In the three weeks since her death, my sister and I have been clearing her house and giving a whole load of equipment that is no longer needed to the hospice as they can use it.  However, it really needs cold hard cash to provide what can only be described as amazing care through the worst period in anyones life and then support that persons family afterwards.

To raise some funds for them I am organising a sale of my calendars and 7 one off prints (two gallery quality framed prints and 5 canvas prints) at my home on the 1st of December between 1.30-6pm. During this afternoon 25% of the price paid will go to the hospice.  

However, if you are in or around Edinburgh and would like one of my calendars I will deliver it to you and 25% of the cost will go to the Hospice.

Here is the link to my site if you wish to order the calendar. 

Please buy this calendar for you or someone who will appreciate these fine photos and to help raise funds for a truly amazing service.


January

July


 
September

November

No comments:

Post a Comment